Pursuant to Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation); CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA informs that the personal data collected through the forms on this website www.cruprod.com are included in the automated files of users of the services of CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA.
2. Identification of the data controller
The person responsible for the processing of user data is:
Identification: CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA
Address: Rúa Illas Cíes, nº10, Nigrán, Pontevedra.
Provincial Register of Cooperatives, Territorial Head Office of the Ministry of Employment and Equality of Vigo, Book of Registration of Cooperative Societies in volume XIII, sheet 1182-PO and under Seat no. 1.
3. Purpose and legitimacy
The collection and automated processing of personal and contact data is done in order to facilitate the management of the process of selling products available on this website, including personal financial or banking data that may be necessary for the use of the means of payment. The processing of user data is for the following purpose and legitimacy:
- Sale of products: execution of the contract of sale, legitimate interest of CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA.
- Communications after the execution of the contract, such as solving problems, making notices or facilitating the use of the website to users: execution of the contract of sale, legitimate interest of CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA.
- Carry out the accounting process: legal obligation and legitimate interest of CRU.
- Comply with tax obligations: legal obligation.
4. Third-party recipients
CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA informs users that, except for legal obligations or express consent on its part, it will not transfer its data to third parties.
For the purposes of this section, the process of purchasing the products implies the express consent for the transfer of user data to the company or companies supplying these goods if necessary for the proper management of the purchase of the user and to address any incident or complaint. arrive.
None of the other suppliers will be able to treat the data of the users in a different way to the one that CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA carries out; they may not, in turn, transfer the data of the users to third parties without the express consent of the users; nor grant them less rights than those granted to them by CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA.
5. Shelf life
The personal data provided will be retained for as long as the business relationship is maintained or if the user does not request its deletion. Also during the period for which legal responsibilities for the services provided may have arisen. In no case will any processing be carried out for longer than is strictly necessary depending on the purpose for which the data were collected.
6. User rights
Users who have provided their personal data may exercise the following rights, at any time, by requesting an email via email@example.com:
- Right of access: obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed and what processing is being provided to them.
- Right of rectification: obtain the rectification of those personal data that concern you and are inaccurate.
- Right of deletion: obtain the deletion of your data. CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA will be obliged to execute the suppression without undue delay.
- Right to limitation: to limit the processing of your personal data which, consequently, may only be processed by CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. In particular, users may exercise this right to limit the purposes of the treatment, provided that this does not lead to the breach of legal obligations of public order, such as tax and other obligations, by CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA.
- Right to portability: and the interested party will have the right to request the CRU PRODUCIÓNS S. COOPERATIVA GALEGA to refer to another person responsible for the data provided.
- Revocation of consent: revoke the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Complaint to the Control Authority: In any case, if the user considers that we do not respond correctly to their requests, they are informed that they can file a complaint with the corresponding Control Authority, in the case of Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In order to facilitate the exercise of their rights, it will be necessary for the user to prove that they are the rightful holder of the data by means of a DNI, Passport, or any other official accrediting document. In the application, you must indicate the right or rights you wish to exercise, as well as the data affected.
If after reading the privacy and user policy you agree, you will give your free, informed and unequivocal consent by means of a statement or a clear affirmative action, such as the marking of the box provided for this purpose.
In the event that the user does not provide their data or does so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, their request will not be processed, and it will be impossible to provide the requested information or carry out the contract.